Welcome to Talk To The Paw - Bristol
Welcome to Talk To The Paw, Dog Training, Bristol. Talk To The Paw is run by myself, Clair Hickson, a fully qualified dog trainer and behaviourist.
I love my dogs but I know what it is like to have both a puppy and an older dog with problems. This is why I won't judge you, I know how you feel and am here to help you!
- Puppy classes in Bristol, concentrating on life skills and manners to produce a dog for life
- Dog training classes for the older dog in Bristol for those wiht rescue dogs or older dogs who are new to training
- the Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme.
Classes are kept small to allow for individual help and advice.
- one to one dog training if you prefer or give advice around any aspect of dog ownership including getting a puppy and adopting a rescue dog.
- behaviour work for dogs with recognised behaviour issues. This carried out on a vet referral basis and fully covered by Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
Give me a call and train your dog today!
Long time since last catch up
We have been having a busy time with classes and workshops
We are enjoying working outside and have had some great recall workshops the last being on Saturday
Loads of puppies and adolescents have completed their classes and we are looking forwar...